December 8, 2007

Best Christmas House in Davis County

Here is a view of what I see out my front room window every night... I have the best neighbor ever. I used to get so excited to decorate our house for Christmas every year, but now I am even more excited too see my neighbors. The entire perimeter of his house is decorated. If you every need a pick me up this season come on over I will make you some hot cocoa and then we can go look at the North Pole. This picture really doesn't do justice for it, please come by. IT'S THE BEST!
Hope you are all having a great holiday season! Love ya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you think thats good you should come check out what i have going on at my house. I don't have much room to work with but i am pretty proud ot it.

Kimberly J. said...

oooh Barb, I really like that view! We'll have to come by sometime soon! Hope all is well and you're enjoying the holiday weather and fun!
love ya!

Caldwell Chatter said...

We love the Christmas season...