What is his name? Spencer (sexy butt) Adams
How long have you been married? 8 1/2 years... no kidding!
How long did you date? one year
How old is he? 32
Who eats more? it depends, probably him since he grazes all evening.
Who said "I love you" first? Spencer, what can I say I was toxic!
Who is taller? hmmm.... really, that is a given, him at 6'2" towers my 5'1"
Who sings better? We howl at the moon
Whose temper is worse? He does hands down, lots of testosterone in that masculine man
Who does the laundry? Me, I do it all.
Who does the dishes? We have a deal, who ever cooks doesn't have to clean. It doesn't always work that way though, sometimes I cook and clean so the kids can hang out with him, and sometimes on fabulous occasions he does both! He is a great cook!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Spencer, I thought the kids would go to him first since he is right there.
Who pays the bills? That would be me...
Who mows the lawn? Spencer, if I mow I leave little mow hawks, and he feels manly mowing the nearly half acres we have, it takes a long time, by the time it is done he needs to start again.
Who cooks dinner? Usually me.... regretfully. Again, he is a great cook when he does it!
Who drives when you are together? Spencer.
Who is more stubborn? It is even.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? hmmm... depends on the situation.
Whose parents do you see the most? It's about equal.
Who proposed? Spencer
Who has more friends? He would say me, but really we only hang out with family. Our families are the best.
Who has more siblings? Me. I have six brothers and sisters.
Who wears the pants? He totally wears them, he will deny it, but ask anyone he runs around with the pants on all the time.
I'm tagging Amber, Brandi (yes Brandi you need to update you blog again) and Kim!!!
February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
He is so cute!! We are glad mom and baby are doing good. Tell them congrats for us.
Wonderful!!!
Post a Comment