September 7, 2008

Sophia's 1st day at Preschool




She is my poser. So stinking cute.

Sophie's 1st day of Preschool. Last year she was not thrilled about school in fact she stopped going a month early because she felt so strongly about not going. So this summer we talked and I explained that this year Preschool is mandatory as well as the rest of her education from here on out. She is in a new preschool this year and she is thrilled to be there. The morning of her first day of school she woke up, got ready and had her back pack on ready to go, then preceded to asked all morning long "uh mom, how much longer until school?" I was very excited to hear this coming from her, but by the time she went to school I was welcoming the break from the four year old full of questions. While driving her to school she asked me "uh Mom, do you know were you are going, cause I don't want to be late on my first day of school." She seemed to forget that we were there two days earlier for the open house, as well as registration and a few other times to check the school out.... excitement.


Sophia went straight to work when she got to school.

When I picked her up I asked her how school was and she said that "Mrs. Julia is the nicest teacher, I got to sit by Anne and it was a fantastic time, look we made a bus!"

Hopefully it stays this way.

3 comments:

Caldwell Chatter said...

Oh our little Sophia is grownin' up way to fast.She'll do fine & love every day that she is in school learning new things to bring home to her mommy! = ) Here is a little advice...lock them up & throw away the key, never let them grow up because you will stop seeing them or you'll end up with a ton of teenagers hanging out at your house! "Lock them up I tell you!"

Jodi said...

She is sooo cute! I didn't realize that are girls are the exact same age. How fun!

Crane's Nest said...

She looks soo dang cute and ready to go!! I can't believe how fast they are all growing up and I must agree with Amber, lock them up. To dang precious