some of the pictures are before during and afters....
Pre bathroom constructions... Entering the new bathroom.
The shower in the bathroom, like you couldn't tell. Nice tile work!
Laundry room/utility room. I highly recommend a tankless water heater. A great new washer and dryer. laundry is fun again. Before / after
The closet doors to the old office. The new office.... with all the doors that need to be hung.
Before, what the heck is the maze all about??? during construction and .....
The best room that shows off his talent..... the family room!!! yes he did this all by himself. No I do not mind tooting my horn for my talented husband.... Bob Vila!



7 comments:
wow, impressive!!! toot toot a way, it looks great.
Our neighbor calls Jared, Bob V too! Put Spencer and Jared together they could build a house. It's one of the things that really attracked to me to Jared. His ability to work with his hands. Great job Spencer!! It looks fabulous. The ceiling is spectacular and the shower!! Have you guys tried it out yet?? Ha, ha. I love the washer and dryer too.
Wow! Can I borrow him for my basement?
I love your family room, that ceiling is awesome!
Very impressive. We are looking forward to spending time in this room. Nice work Spencer!
That is pretty amazing!! I love the ceiling in the family room. I can't believe he did every single room like that. We will have to come see it in real life. I am sure it looks even more impressive than the pics.
Where are the updates? I know you have been busy Barbie!
Miss your blog updates :(
Post a Comment