Those turned out so nice!! And Spencer is truly smiling. You seriously have beautiful children and you too are the cutest couple. We miss you guys. And we hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. *I am sure you accomplished all you aimed for in 09. You're a go getter Barb!! Much love, Annie
I LOVE THESE!! However, I had to laugh (very hard) at Truman's pic with the "die sucker" on the wall!! Intentional, maybe!? hehehe Cute, cute, cute Barb! Love ya!
4 comments:
Those turned out so nice!! And Spencer is truly smiling. You seriously have beautiful children and you too are the cutest couple. We miss you guys. And we hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.
*I am sure you accomplished all you aimed for in 09. You're a go getter Barb!!
Much love,
Annie
You have a BEAUTIFUL family! Wow, I can't believe how big your kids are. Love those pictures.
I LOVE THESE!! However, I had to laugh (very hard) at Truman's pic with the "die sucker" on the wall!! Intentional, maybe!? hehehe Cute, cute, cute Barb! Love ya!
Barbs, These pictures are so dang cute!! What great shots and a adorable family!
Love ya!
Kel
Post a Comment