October 30, 2007

Truman's big Birthday party

Truman's 1st Birthday cake, I thought this was a fun cake, I can't take credit for making this one, it was bought at the grocery store and it fit the theme of his costume party that never really happened, we were late to his own party because Lagoon was to much fun...


He loved the looks of it and everyone singing to him, he loves getting all the attention, he will put on a show for you if he is in the right mood

But this cake did not feel to good in his hands I thought he would have it all over him but he touched it once and that was enough he wanted the frosting off him right away. Completely opposite when it comes to dirt, he actually prefers mud.... maybe if the cake was all chocolate it would have been okay to him to smoosh it in his hands???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cake and it looks like the girls were realy having fun. Sophia was singing I can see. Give them kisses for me.
Ganer

Kimberly J. said...

Very cute!! Happy Birthday TRUMAN!!!! I can't believe its been a year! Amazing... good job Barb!
love ya

Party of Four! said...

It was a lot of fun hanging out with everyone on Truman's B-day. The best part was the presents since he loved the ball we gave him!

Caldwell Chatter said...

WHY GOD WHY, must our sweet babies get older? QT is a handsome little man. I also love that awesome spider cake.