April 23, 2008

What are your kids up to????

Grayce is our soccer star. Her team this year has figured out what it is to do out there on the field besides taking turns kicking the ball and wondering who got the new Ariel Barbie doll and who's birthday party is next, then they make a few goals. Grayce made her first goal this last Saturday and she was so excited she did a dance on the soccer field.

Sophia is sweet and wild as always, she still is in love with her new nephew Lincoln, everyday she tells me how sweet he is, and that she needs to have another play date with him. She is very sassy and has a heart of gold. She makes sure everyone is happy and remembers to tell her family how much she loves us daily.
Truman loves Sherbet... after 3 bowls he still wants more. We were having dinner at Grandma Adams house and I was not sure if we were prepared for the sugar rush that was about to happen so the 4th bowl did not happen.
He was fine with that because he could drink the little bit of sherbet left.
MMMMmmm... SO GOOD!!

Truman loves to entertain his family. If he can make his sisters laugh he has accomplished his daily goals. If he can make mom and dad laugh he will continue, even if that means injuring himself????


Is this normal behavior of an 18 month old boy? I am not sure if he is jumping or falling off the couch however, it went on for 5-10 minutes, he did figure out how to get off the couch with out falling on to his face. Then he moved on to zurberting...

4 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

barbie...your kids are so cute!!! Is that normal behavior for a 18 month old boy?????...for the love of all that is holy, please tell me it's not! (including your post below as well!)

Kimberly J. said...

I love the pics Barb! Very cute!!! And I stole your Twilight series widget to add to my page... I'm stoked! And I think I better read The Host when it comes out on May 6th...just to get ready for the new Twilight! PHEW! I can't wait!!

Caldwell Chatter said...

I love all three of your little bicycle motors...we can hardly wait to see you all in a week!!! ( = Oh to see the sun again & play on the beaches of Florida, the "Sunshine State".=p

Anonymous said...

You kida have the cutest little faces, I love it!